How I feel as a book lover

Books though many may deny are often the solace in times of despair and in delight.
Sifting through authors and books whose authors prefer to be anonymous have given me a lot. Though i guess very few would read this passage but it is the truth.
currently I am reading the Nicolas flamel series by michael scott. Yes a good book to read. I am surprised how i didn't come across it earlier. When my mad house hunt to find a good book was almost about to dwindle i found this book on a site called www.goodreads.com a heaven for those especially those who have recently finished a book series and are feeling lonely.

I surely know how depressing it is to end a loved book series but this series has given something to look forward too. Let's see what happens next.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ending your life?

Always correct

5 ways to Simplicity